The Workplace Wellbeing Coordinators Course
Wellbeing training to help you develop a health-promoting workplace
Learn how to develop a wellbeing strategy
Our Workplace Wellbeing Training Course is designed for those responsible for a workplace wellbeing strategy. The course will give you greater insight, knowledge and confidence around wellbeing at work.
The training provides a strong direction for attendees with the development of their own health-promoting campaigns.
The Workplace Wellbeing Training Course is delivered face-to-face at venues around the UK for individuals and small groups from a mix of organisations. This creates a great environment for collaboration and networking with your wellbeing peers.
Workplace Wellbeing Training Learning Objectives
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to:
- Recognise the steps needed to develop and review your wellbeing plan or strategy.
- Discuss strategy implementation approaches.
- Learn to support employees with their health and wellbeing.
- State and discuss the principles of safeguarding as well as defining boundaries and confidentiality.
- Learn how to promote, lead and evaluate the organisational wellbeing programme to maximise its success.