Health and Wellbeing Jobs
See available vacancies at New Leaf Health
Join the Team - Browse our Health and Wellbeing Jobs
All of our current health and wellbeing jobs are listed on this page. If there is nothing listed here it means we’re not currently hiring. In this case, please check back in the future.
Here at New Leaf Health, we work in businesses around the UK providing employee health and wellbeing services. These services range from physical health checks to mental wellbeing webinars and more. Please take a look around our website to find out more about how we support our clients and the nature of services we offer.
If you are qualified in delivering health and wellbeing to a workplace audience, we’re interested in hearing from you! We are always happy to receive CVs from freelance practitioners. You can send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the application below.
Lead Health Practitioner
Corporate Health and Wellbeing Practitioner – UK-Wide Travel
West Midlands-based, near Stourbridge, Dudley, Kidderminster, Halesowen – UK travel required
£28,000 – £30,000 salary, travel and subsistence costs covered.
Relevant health and wellbeing experience required – Personal Trainer, Dietician, Nutritionist, Physical Activity Specialist, Cholesterol and Blood Glucose Tester, ex-Military fitness instructors etc.
We are seeking a proactive Lead Practitioner who can deliver our services to our clients, as well as motivate, develop and lead a team of freelance health and wellbeing practitioners.
Following a mentoring process, the successful candidate will need to travel around the UK delivering wellbeing events in a corporate setting.
We need someone who will manage their own workload and will work closely with operations and sales personnel to maintain the highest level of service for our clients.
Working Location and Travel
This role will be based out of our main office at DY7 6ER, however, UK-wide travel will be required on a weekly basis. As such, most weeks you will only be in the office for a handful of days, other weeks you may not be in the office at all.
The nature of this travel will require regular overnight stays. Your travel and subsistence costs will be covered.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Overnight stays will be required.
- A unique opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest corporate health and wellbeing providers.
- Perfect for existing health and wellbeing professionals looking to branch out into a new niche.
- Ideal for those who enjoy regular travel around the UK.
- Work with some of the largest organisations in the UK and worldwide.
Who we are:
- Founded in 1996, New Leaf Health is one of the first established corporate health and wellbeing companies in the UK.
- We work with some of the world’s biggest organisations, across all industries and sectors.
- Due to high demand for our services, we are looking to bring a permanent lead health practitioner into our core staff.
The Role of a Lead Health Practitioner:
- You will deliver events at our clients’ sites to help promote the health and wellbeing of their staff.
- You will undertake various events, including point-of-care health screening, body composition analysis, and blood pressure testing, as well as interventions around physical activity, nutrition and more.
- You will be based at our head office in Kinver, South Staffordshire (DY7), but will travel several days a week to different locations around the UK.
- No weekend work required – Monday to Friday only.
- You will be required to stay overnight on certain occasions, as required by the business.
- Travel and subsistence costs will be covered.
The Candidate for the Lead Health Practitioner:
- You must have a degree-level qualification or relevant experience in general health and wellbeing.
- Examples of experience include personal trainers, fitness instructors, physical activity specialists, nutritionists, dieticians, cholesterol and blood glucose testers, ex-military fitness instructors, etc.
- You’ll have the ability to lead a team of other health practitioners.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Very friendly, personable, and approachable.
- Hold a full, clean driving license and own a car.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
The Benefits for the Lead Health Practitioner:
- Starting salary of £28,000 – £30,000.
- No weekend work.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- On-the-job training and development.
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays).
- Annual service-based increase in holiday entitlement.
- Birthday off.
Click here to apply
Freelance Health Practitioner
New Leaf Health employs freelance health practitioners to deliver our services UK-wide. Additionally, we also deliver some services via webinar.
We are keen to speak to practitioners who are experienced in the services we offer and are looking for a new challenge.
If you are interested in working for us on a freelance basis, please get in touch. You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to apply.
We aren’t always looking for new practitioners to join our team. If you don’t hear back from us within a couple of weeks, please assume that we aren’t interested at this time.