Workplace Suicide First Aid Training
Become a qualified Suicide First Aider, accredited by City & Guilds
Address suicide in the workplace
Workplace Suicide First Aid helps staff address an incredibly complex topic. Suicide is often stigmatised and not openly discussed, yet there’s a good chance that we all know someone who’s been affected by it, or has experienced related feelings and thoughts.
This course teaches the theory and practice of suicide intervention skills that can be applied to personal and professional settings.
This course excellently complements the skill set of your Mental Health First Aiders or is great as a standalone training project. Fill out the form to enquire.
Suicide First Aid Training Learning Outcomes
The Workplace Suicide First Aid Course teaches the skills and knowledge needed to identify someone who may be thinking about suicide and competently intervene to help create suicide safety as a first-aid approach.
Learning outcomes include:
- Looking at the stigma around suicide.
- Exploring suicidal thoughts and their causes.
- Discussing suicide safely.
- Building confidence to support someone considering suicide.
- Recognising suicidal behaviours and how to respond.
- Safeguarding and self-care.
- Plus much more.