The Wellbeing Champions Course
Training to help your staff deliver your wellbeing campaigns
Workplace Wellbeing Champions Training Course
New Leaf Health has been training Workplace Wellbeing Champions for over 15 years. This approach is a vital cog in the success of any wellbeing plan or strategy. A Champion can be anyone who is passionate about wellbeing and is willing to dedicate some of their time to help make their workplace a health-promoting environment.
The training will be beneficial for new or existing Wellbeing Champions and your Mental Health First Aiders. It will get everyone speaking the same language in line with your strategy, maximising its effectiveness and reach.
What attendees will learn
This course will give your employees the skills and knowledge to:
- Describe the principles of health, wellbeing and behaviour change.
- Identify common signs and symptoms associated with poor mental and physical health.
- Identify the internal and external sources of support.
- Recognise the impact of organisational culture and working environment on staff wellbeing.
- State & discuss ways of reducing the stigma and discrimination associated with physical and mental health.
- Recognise how to manage boundaries and relationships with colleagues and how to have a wellbeing conversation.
- Discuss and identify the roles and responsibilities of a Wellbeing Champion.
- Lead wellbeing locally, including the delivery of effective, inclusive wellbeing campaigns.