Workplace Counselling Services
Mindfulness techniques to help tackle everyday worries and anxieties
Support staff with Workplace Counselling Services
New Leaf Health offers a one-to-one workplace counselling service delivered by fully trained counsellors skilled in workplace mental health.
Counselling isn’t just for people who struggle with mental health, but for anyone who has concerns about their mental wellbeing at any given time.
Whether they have stress in their life, problems with a relationship, or anything else that weighs on their mind, anyone can benefit from these confidential one-to-one sessions with our mental health professionals.
Benefits of Workplace Counselling
Including counselling in your wellbeing provision presents many positive opportunities for both the employee and the workplace, including:
- Improved communication and interpersonal skills.
- Improved self-acceptance and self-esteem.
- Capability to change self-defeating behaviours and habits.
- More suitable expression and management of emotions.
- Relief from depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions.
- Greater confidence and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage stress more effectively.
- Improved abilities for problem-solving and conflict resolution.